Thursday, December 16, 2010

Woodenboat Will Not Sink How?

EXPANSION PROJECT STAGE

For I have given total madness, yes, I already saw it coming ... Rearranging download center, has given me inspiration and I decided to make my own versions of other stages and AVP chars of Arcade. Also occasional follower of my work I had suggested on several occasions.
I go little by little, and valiƩndome of work already done, adapting to what I have already developed. Something like what I did with my own versions of the predators Hunter and Warrior , Linn or Dutch , or stage Round 1A, of which the other authors did not fit too much with the rest of the project (for my taste).

But calm, the rest of my pending jobs remain. Grid Alien, and Infectoids Heavy Predator should be during the first half of next year. The Screen-pack hope for New Year. And at Christmas ... there will be another surprise , jejejejejejeje ...

If you are curious, take a look at download center.

0 comments:

Post a Comment