Monday, September 13, 2010

Vintage Printable Ads



Hello everyone. As you know, I spent time away from the MUGEN , at least in the field of development, for various reasons.
Now I look back, to come releases, that I advance here:

- Alien Runner (95%) based on the alien dog from Alien3 and video games, using my own as Alien Stalker base.
- Grid Alien (25%): Intelligent Drone Alien that appears in the film Alien vs Predator , also using the Alien Stalker based
- Heavy Predator (30%) : Video Game Character AVP for PC.
- Elder Predator v.1 (95%): Final Version of my first releases .
- Infectoids (25%): ripping the AVP Arcade, will be a special char, just to control the CPU
- Fighter Predator v.2 (95%): New version of this char, but manageable and according to the style of the rest of chars of the project.
-release will also be some surprise chars for now I will not reveal.
"Besides various stages , both original and new improved versions. Also some of Aliens Arcade.
"And I'm still working on the screen-pack based Arcade AVP, using as my friend's Brazilian Reginukem (thank you)

Soon, stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment