Thursday, August 19, 2010

Best Makeup For Rosacea

back from Santiago, new twitter account and new product. The world Chibolo


Ay rebellious mother is the month of August! They have already finished my vacation and it almost seems that summer has ended with such storm in sight. Luckily the weather has been with us the way of Santiago and has become hard, but bearable, I would recommend
experience
And since returning from vacation had been thinking about creating an account
twittersawabona, but as usual as the meaning of the word, the name was already used, so to get me on twitter I'm like MYSAWABONA. I put the link to make it more comfortable. Coming soon to draw any offer for new followers.

http://twitter.com/ mysawabona
And finally I present a new product bearing the fair track you. There is a common product in the product range but it was something I really wanted to do and here it is. This is a kit, a kit to make a craft with magical plastic, more specifically to make a necklace with your name. Seeing the success they have had two workshops that I made of plastic and the ease with which this material works, wanted to offer a way to get to anyone, both children and not so young, and here it is. Already available in several stores and online, and soon in a few more that I'll tell you. The kit includes instructions and materials necessary to do so.
And here it is.



stir any doubt arises. you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment